Hi ,
As this is my first post..let me introduce myself and disclose the reason for starting a new (the old blog lost somehow) blog.
Me being an IT Engineer in India (although I claim being a software developer) there is not much to say.
Pick any random blog by an Indian IT engineer and you will find the same rantings( definition here) everywhere.
So whats new here?
As someone has rightly said: You are unique. just like everyone else. I also want to show off my uniqueness in this Blue-Nowhere (interesting book btw).
Another reason being that this is the place where I can speak what I want to... and NO-body can stop me from doing that. Of course comments and suggestions are always welcome.. but still this is my World :)
So lets start a roller coaster ride !!
PS: I started this post approx a week or two ago.. With a plan to use blogger app on my android..but as the app does not support rich text editing on an existing post..Iwas unable to release this post..
As this is my first post..let me introduce myself and disclose the reason for starting a new (the old blog lost somehow) blog.
Me being an IT Engineer in India (although I claim being a software developer) there is not much to say.
Pick any random blog by an Indian IT engineer and you will find the same rantings( definition here) everywhere.
So whats new here?
As someone has rightly said: You are unique. just like everyone else. I also want to show off my uniqueness in this Blue-Nowhere (interesting book btw).
Another reason being that this is the place where I can speak what I want to... and NO-body can stop me from doing that. Of course comments and suggestions are always welcome.. but still this is my World :)
So lets start a roller coaster ride !!
PS: I started this post approx a week or two ago.. With a plan to use blogger app on my android..but as the app does not support rich text editing on an existing post..Iwas unable to release this post..
No comments:
Post a Comment